Volunteer Content Creator:
If you are good in writing then you can join SASTA’s team as Volunteer Content Creator. You will have the following responsibilities to fulfill:
- Writing News: This includes news pieces on the activities of SASTA, its members, and general regional development.
- Writing Articles: This includes writing informative pieces on the members of SASTA, and on general Science related information.
- Writing about Events and Projects: This includes writing about new projects and updates on them.
- Writing on Arab’s Science Diaspora: This includes disseminating knowledge on the Arab’s Science scene.
- Managing content on the Website: Together with an energetic team of volunteers, the Content Creator will manage the content on the website and on all social media platforms.
The benefits of working with SASTA include but not limited to:
- Working with an international team of volunteers.
- In contact with elite Arab scientists and the opportunity to learn from their struggles.
- Working in a cooperative environment where a member gets maximum chance to polish their skills and learn as much as they want.
- Full support of the Organization to own the content written by the Content Creator.
Apply via this form. We are looking forward to having you in the team!
Volunteer Graphic Designer:
A Volunteer Graphic Designer will be a valuable addition to our team. If you have experience with designing software, join our team!
- Create designs for SASTA’s social media posts & website content.
- Create flyers for SASTA workshops.
- Working in an international team of volunteers.
- Practicing your designing skills (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc)
- Having the opportunity to attend members’ meeting -whenever suitable- and be among a group of elite Arab scientists.