SASTA is announcing a call for junior scientists membership opportunities.
To qualify for a SASTA junior scientist membership, junior scientists have to apply and receive a grant under the umbrella of SASTA. The project is expected to be a small project related to science, communication, outreach related to COVID19. The project can be anywhere in the world.
SASTA is non profit organization based in the US and therefore eligible to receive funding from the US and other countries.
Below are resources for funding opportunities worth trillions of US dollars for the whole world that anyone can apply to.
The process is as follows. Applicants must
- Develop a project that fits within SASTA’s work check our website for SASTA’s goals and objectives
- find a call for funding that fits the project and that eligible for SASTA to apply to.
- contact SASTA to obtain: a. approval from SASTA to apply for the grant and b. the information needed to apply under SASTA’s umbrella
- submit application for funding
- win the fund and lead your project
- win the SASTA junior scientist membership
Lets works together to raise awareness to science and technology in the Arab World!